Best Dental Istanbul Dentists
Dt. Merve Aydemir
Born in 1987, Istanbul, Fatih. High School : Vefa Anatolian High School (2001) University : Marmara University Faculty of Dentistry (English) (2005_2011) Specialization: Ege University Faculty of Dentistry, Department of Prosthodontics (2013-2017) International congresses I attended;
TDB CONGRESS (With my poster presentation named the treatment of a case with a high smile line with lamina porcelain restorations) With my poster presentation named EPA (europen prosthodontic association) restoration of conical shaped lateral teeth with porcelain lamina) Balkan stomatological society congress (with my oral presentation on increasing the vertical dimension in a case with cleft lip and palate, restoring teeth and occlusion)
Courses I attended; Implant prostheses, Aesthetic applications in anterior teeth, Composite laminates, Porcelain laminates, Intraoral photography, Occlusal splints used in the treatment of joint disorders, Sleep apnea and snoring treatment, Computer supported cad cam applications, Smile design and mock up application, Maxillofacial prostheses (ear, eye, nose), Removable prostheses and aesthetic arrangements in patients with cleft lip and palate
Dt. Emre Arslan
Born in Istanbul. He completed his primary and secondary education in Istanbul. He graduated from Gazi University Faculty of Dentistry, which has undergraduate education in 2018. Afterwards, he joined the Best Dental Istanbul family in 2021 after a period of private practice experience in Istanbul. ARSLAN is also a member of the Turkish Dentists Association (TDB).
Some of the trainings attended:
-New Era in Porcelain Laminates
-Direct Composite Restorations on Anterior and Posterior Teeth
-Language of Conservative Root Canal Expansion and Apex Locator Devices
-Creating the Perfect Patient Experience
Dt. Elif Merve Mavi
– 2014-2018 Ankara University Faculty of Dentistry Department of Orthodontics
– 2008-2013 Yeditepe University Faculty of Dentistry
– The English
. Scientific Institutions Affiliated with
– Turkish Orthodontic Association (TOD)
– Turkish Cleft Lip and Palate Association
– European Orthodontic Society (EOS)
– Ankara University Orthodontists Association
Scientific Activities Publications
– MAVİ E.M., SANCAK K., TÜZÜNER A.Ö., ALTUĞ A.T., AKÇAM M.O. Multidisciplinary Treatment of Skeletal Class III Malocclusion Accompanied by Facial Asymmetry. Publication Acceptance Date: 14.07.2017, Publication Acceptance Decision: 78716168 / 824-02 / 12.
– ARSLAN C., ALTUĞ A.T., MEMİKOĞLU T.U.T., MAVİ E.M., BAŞPINAR E. Comparison of the Accuracy of Manual and Digital Cephalometric Prediction Methods in Orthognathic Surgical Planning: A Pilot Study. Turkish Journal of Orthodontics, 2018; 31 (4): 133-8. DOI: 10.5152 / TurkJOrthod.2018.17058.
. Congress and Symposium Participations
Scientific Activities Turkish-German Year of Science 2014, Ankara University Faculty of Dentistry, May 29-June 3, 2014, Ankara, Turkey.
XIV. International Turkish Orthodontic Society Congress, 25-29 October 2014, Ankara.
1st International Congress of Cleft Lip and Palate Association, 28-30 November 2014, Avanos, Cappadocia.
XIV. International Turkish Orthodontic Society Symposium, 2-4 November 2015, Eskişehir.
XV. International Turkish Orthodontic Society Congress, 1-5 October 2016, Antalya.
92nd Congress of the European Orthodontic Society, 11-16 June 2016, Stockholm, Sweden.
93nd Congress of the European Orthodontic Society, 5-10 June 2017, Montreux, Switzerland.
15th International Turkish Orthodontic Society Symposium, 5-7 November 2017, Ankara.
“Comfort is privilege”
Best Dental Istanbul