Get Best All on 4 Dental Implants in Turkey, Istanbul with Affordable Prices
All-On-Four Technology is one of today’s most revolutionary and cost-effective dental techniques. The treatment brings a realistic full replacement of teeth and gums for people with failing teeth.All-On-Four Technology is one of today’s most revolutionary and cost-effective dental techniques. The treatment brings a realistic full replacement of teeth and gums for people with failing teeth
This refers to “all” teeth being supported on just “four” implants. With All-On-4 dental implants, you can expect a restored and fully functioning set of teeth. With that comes restored facial height for a fuller face, correct bite and jaw position, improved speech and an overall restoration of the best you! All-On-Four implants involve the placement of a full set of fixed teeth on only four dental implants. It’s a procedure that can not only change your smile, but your life too.Traditionally, dentures were the only solution for total teeth replacement. Fortunately with the new All-On-Four technology, you will see your smile function restored and aesthetics enhanced with minimal time in the dentist chair. All-On-Four also decreases the need for bone grafts, making it easier to place the implants. This procedure is perfect for people who have lost a great deal of teeth, have gum disease, have experienced bone loss already or would like a more permanent solution to wearing dentures.
What Are The Benefits Of All-On-4 Dental Implants?
- No Waiting for New Teeth: Most of the time, temporary dentures can be placed on the same day as the implant surgery. That means enjoying a new and improved smile right away!
- Improved Appearance: Implant-retained dentures look and feel natural, and the stimulation that your jaw receives will stop it from breaking down so that it can continue supporting the rest of your face.
- Long-Lasting: Dental implants have been known to last the rest of your life, and they don’t require much in the way of special maintenance to do so.
- Enhanced Confidence: The strength and stability of your new teeth will help you enjoy your favorite foods again without worrying about your teeth slipping, and you won’t have to worry about them moving around whenever you laugh or smile.
All-On-4 VS Traditional Dental Implants
While traditional implant procedures remain a reliable solution for patients that have suffered any amount of tooth loss, All-on-4 does have several important advantages:
- It typically does not require preparatory procedures such as bone grafts.
- There is usually less recovery time required since fewer implants are used.
- If temporary dentures can be placed, you won’t have to go without teeth for several months.
Before any treatment is started our dentist will examine you thoroughly to ensure that there is sufficient bone mass to provide an anchor for the posts. At this point it may be necessary for you to have x-rays or CT scans to obtain the required information. Having either all on 4 or 6 dental implants is the procedure that will succeed due to the in depth planning and work that is done before the young implants are applied. We pride ourselves on our very high success rate with dental implant cases
Before you have the procedure a model of your teeth or how your teeth used to be will be made and can be improved and adjusted as you require
Once the procedure starts the dentist will make small cuts into the gumsfor the titanium posts to be introduced through
At this point a set of temporary teeth will be fitted to the implant
Once the dentist is satisfied that the bone has regenerated and that the wounds caused by the incisions are healed, treatment can go ahead
The final prosthesis will be attached after around 4-6 months.Dental implants are both functionally and aesthetically indistinguishable from natural teeth.
Care After Implant
Caring for your newly inserted implants is not difficult. You will continue to clean with a normal standard toothbrush and to floss your teeth. You will be instructed fully on how to care for your new implanted teeth. You will also need to come for regular cheque ups so that the dentist can cheque your mouth and that the implants are all fine.
The Cost of Dental Implants for All-on-Four
There is no doubt that implants for the full mouth can completely change lives improving the enjoyment and restoring confidence. However this procedure should only be carried out by those who have the highest level of expertise and the skill required. The cost of this procedure therefore reflects these facts and implants – all on 4 as a full mouth tooth replacement starts from about £12,000.